Thursday, July 16, 2009

Happiness is a Sad Song

Abby reading one of her favorite books "Happiness is a Sad Song" one of the several of the Happiness set from Charles Schulz (Snoopy). She's read is so much she can go through the pages and tell you what each of the pages are. This is a hand-me-down book from when Nick was young. Its so tattered and torn, its mostly held together by tape. I've since gotten her a cardstock copy with all of the happiness series in one but apparently that is too big. I got a separate one "Love is walking hand in hand" which is also a bed time favorite!


Its hard to understand what she is saying so here is some Abby translation ;)

"Happiness is finally getting your big teeth"

"Happiness is catching a snowflake on your tongue"... "ahhhh~~~~"

"no I'm reading it!"

"where is my sad song?"

"Happiness is a sad song"

"Happiness is getting through ONE MORE DAY!"

"The end"

"one more time!" :)



PS, this video was actually taken 2 months ago. I just "found" it when I finally got around to downloading the ones from a month ago.

No comments: