Thursday, November 6, 2008

Bribing the dog

I left Abby alone in the kitchen with the dog. She was rummaging in the kitchen pantry. Usually when we come home she finds something on eye-level where I keep her goodies and she pulls out something she wants with her dinner. Well, she pulled out Sparky's milkbones and decided to "feed him" :) His bowl was empty, which, doesn't always happen, he is moody about when he eats. Abby decided to give him a bowl full of treats, what a way to win his heart & tummy!

I started to put away the treats then realized this was comical enough to share.



After the bowl of treats Abby wanted the apple in the fruit basket. I didn't think she'd really start chomping away at it... she did great for a couple of bites!

2 comments:

Mirin's mom said...

The eating pictues are too funny!! She did great! Mirin doesn't use her 5 front teeth well yet.

Abe Lo said...

Jenny and I both agree that apple is ginormous :) Missing you guys. Thanks for the post card.