Friday, October 24, 2008

too BIG

I buy Abby's clothes too big. She outgrew 18mos jeans so I thought she'd be 2T or 24mos for pants now. So the 18mos are too small but the 24mos are too big. At least the shirts in 24mos and up fit her. I had her try on these brown polka-dotted corduroys I bought her they are so big and falling off Nick said they looked like CLOWN pants! lol~ how true... you'd be laughing too if we took a picture of it.

Her really cute new pants all need to be rolled up at least till she grows a few more inches (or the clothes shrink) whichever comes 1st.

Well... at least she has the pretty dresses.

4 comments:

Mirin's mom said...

hahaha... now you know my pain. Mine is opposite. 18 months clothes are too big for her especially the pants. Not only I had to roll the waist down but also the legs up. I want petite size 18 months baby cloth please!

Wall Family said...

Anya is also in between the sizes! Either it is too short or too long!

Anonymous said...

Need pics :-)

Anonymous said...

hey
you should check out pants at old navy, they have jeans for example in with the adjustable waist, you can buy in 24 months and tighted the waist so they fit on abby. See if that works! it works for me and my girls when they are between sizes :)