Saturday, July 26, 2008

Takes all summer to sit in pool

There's really nothing too exceptional about this except for the fact that the water loving girl has flat out REFUSED to step in, play or sit in any kind of pool all summer long. No kiddie pool, no 2 ft kiddie pool, no adult pool, not even content to stay on the stairs of the pool. No floats either.

Nick helped blow up her kiddie pool (it's been in a box all summer). At first I only put about 2" of water since I wasn't sure if she'd like it. She did, so much so that I filled up the pool for her. She climbed in & out of it at least 1/2 a dozen times and cried when I took her inside. She even played with it the following day on Sunday and again cried when I made her go back inside.






She really liked to drink the water with her toys, kinda gross at least it was a personal mini pool!! You'd think we don't give her enough to drink. Some days, she does the same thing in her bath, drinks it and tries to slurp down water from her wash rag... even more gross right?!?! Don't tell her I told you :)~

2 comments:

Mirin's mom said...

Mirin loves loves the same thing. She climbed in and out about dozen times too!! I think it's the baby thing. I need to buy one for our house. It does keep her occupied for a long period of time.

The Ishikawa Family said...

Hi!! Sally loves drinking the water from the lake, the kiddy pool, the bath, etc.......it's just one of those things I guess. Great pictures...Abby is a darling.
Janice Ishikawa