Sunday, May 18, 2008

Pigtails & Artsplosure

It's a generally known fact, I have hair envy. Specifically envious of other mom's that could put a pigtail on their baby girl's hair. The last month or so I've been thinking Abby may need a haircut soon BUT this also delays chances for that pigtail I've been dying for. Its a Korean-American mommy's mantra to tightly pull a pigtail and stick it straight on top of her head.

Here's Abby's very 1st pigtail EVER! I was very pleasantly surprised, she did NOT yank it off her head like the bows, headbands, sunglasses, hats (getting the picture?!) basically everything I put on her head.


I'd dare to say she looks pleased her hair isn't flopping all over her face. This was only the 1st and she only kept it on for 10-15 mins till bedtime. We'll try it again in the morning.



This past w'end we went to Raleigh's Artsplosure. We went early so not to coincide with Abby's naptime. Too bad some of the (food) vendors weren't open when we got there. The gigantic catepillar was a tent that we climbed inside for a minute.


I'm a big fan of gecko's so naturally a friendly Geico Gecko was a terrific pic opp :)

2 comments:

Mirin's mom said...

The pigtail is really cute. She's such a happy baby. I will have to try pigtail on Mirin sometimes. Humm.. I'm not sure about the giant worm tent. Look scary to me.

Jenny Lo said...

Her pigtails picture makes her look older...in a good way! What are you dangling in front of her that she's trying to grab? :)